Spacious Family Living at its Finest in Flinders
Family living at its finest beckons in Flinders with this rare five bedroom home. Perched in a leafy and sought after neighbourhood, this impeccably presented single level and spacious home with 9ft ceilings boasts everything you need for a life well lived.
Make the most of the modern kitchen with quality appliances, a walk-in pantry and stone island bench and come together to enjoy each other’s company in the light and bright open plan lounge and dining zone. Double stacker doors provide a seamless flow onto the alfresco area, which is the perfect place for weekend gatherings or to watch the kids play in the backyard or protected pool.
The luxury of space continues with five bedrooms, including a sprawling master suite accompanied by dual walk-in robes and an ensuite. Four remaining rooms feature built-in robes with bedroom 5 able to be used as an office for those working from home. There’s also a separate media room, powder room, family bathroom and double garage, plus a gas fireplace awaits in the lounge room.
Positioned on a level 744m2 block, your sense of seclusion is enhanced with no neighbours on one side or across the road, where a walking trail meanders through the greenery. It’s also approx. 4km from beaches and close to schools, the harbour and all the amenities of Stockland Shopping Centre.
It’s all here waiting for you in this perfect family home – call Mark Spinelli on 0401 385 662 for more information today.
– Rare single level 5 bed home on a 744m2 block in a sought-after neighbourhood
– Impeccably presented and light-filled, with vinyl plank flooring and 9ft ceilings
– Modern kitchen with 900mm freestanding gas stove/electric oven, walk-in pantry and stone island bench
– Open plan lounge and dining zone with a gas fireplace and double stacker doors to the alfresco area
– Separate media room/home theatre
– Master bedroom with dual walk-in robes and an ensuite with double vanity and large shower
– Remaining rooms with built-in robes + bed 5 could be used as a home office
– Covered and tiled alfresco area overlooking the level yard and the protected pool
– Family bathroom, powder room, double garage and an external laundry
– Private – no neighbours on one side or across the road
– Close to schools, beaches, harbour and Stockland Shopping Centre